Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Why do peoples not understand that immigration is currently based on 'pull'?

nino_savatte said:
I don't refuse to "support" anyone. Your feverish imagination is getting the better of you once again.

You keep banging on about how "migration changes" but this is another attempt to deflect attention away from the obvious: xenophobia. Everything changes in this wrold...or perhaps you think the world remains static? However, the reason why people migrate has not changed at all.

Your arguments are full of deflections, diversions and red herrings.

hang on .. are you saying the RCN and Unison are being xenophobic?? and the South African nurses unions .. and the WHO???? ..

you are saying migration never changes??? this is practically and theoretically 100% nonsense ... are you saying that the irish fleeing famine in the 1840s, jews fleeing from pogram and genocide in the 1890s and 1930s, south africans fleeeing apartheid in the 6ts, kurds fleeing death squads in the 8ts is the same as eastern europeans coming here ( legitimately ) to do cheap labour in the 00's???? ..

you really are having a laugh!!:D

durruti02 said:
hang on .. are you saying the RCN and Unison are being xenophobic?? and the South African nurses unions .. and the WHO???? ..

you are saying migration never changes??? this is practically and theoretically 100% nonsense ... are you saying that the irish fleeing famine in the 1840s, jews fleeing from pogram and genocide in the 1890s and 1930s, south africans fleeeing apartheid in the 6ts, kurds fleeing death squads in the 8ts is the same as eastern europeans coming here ( legitimately ) to do cheap labour in the 00's???? ..

you really are having a laugh!!:D

I see, if you can't get the better of me, you start misrepresenting what I'm saying...or you read things into my posts that aren't there.

This is pretty typical of your tendency to misrepresent or to read selectively.

you are saying migration never changes???

Go back and read my post again; I said "the reasons why people migrate don't change". Which part of that did you not understand?

You need Specsavers.

nino_savatte said:
I see, if you can't get the better of me, you start misrepresenting what I'm saying...or you read things into my posts that aren't there.

This is pretty typical of your tendency to misrepresent or to read selectively.

Go back and read my post again; I said "the reasons why people migrate don't change". Which part of that did you not understand?

You need Specsavers.

justify this .. it is rubbish .. "the reasons why people migrate don't change" ..

durruti02 said:
justify this .. it is rubbish .. "the reasons why people migrate don't change" ..

No, it isn't rubbish. Why do people migrate? They migrate for a variety of reasons but the main reason is to make a better life for themselves and their families. Those people emigrating from this country (you keep remarkably schtum on this issue) also migrate to seek a better life elsewhere. Remember the £10 Poms? Why do you think they left Britain in the 50's and 60's?

So the reasons why people migrate do not change.

You keep confusing migrant workers with immigrants and refugees; is there a reason for this?

nino_savatte said:
No, it isn't rubbish. Why do people migrate? They migrate for a variety of reasons but the main reason is to make a better life for themselves and their families. Those people emigrating from this country (you keep remarkably schtum on this issue) also migrate to seek a better life elsewhere. Remember the £10 Poms? Why do you think they left Britain in the 50's and 60's?

So the reasons why people migrate do not change.

talk about stating the bleedin obvious!!:D FFS :D

but the details change nino .. the circumstance and the immediate reasons .. and it is this that has changed in 21st century britain .. that currently that bosses are poaching /recruiting encouraging t his major social change .. and this has gone right over your head sadly

durruti02 said:
talk about stating the bleedin obvious!!:D FFS :D

but the details change nino .. the circumstance and the immediate reasons .. and it is this that has changed in 21st century britain .. that currently that bosses are poaching /recruiting encouraging t his major social change .. and this has gone right over your head sadly

Talk about splitting hairs.:rolleyes: You're trying to prove some sort of point here but, like I said, the reasons why people migrate have not changed. The 'details' are wholly irrelevant.

Nothing has gone "over my head", dimwit. Though it is obvious that you are deliberately misrepresenting me. What's the matter? Do you find it difficult to tel lthe truth?

nino_savatte said:
Talk about splitting hairs.:rolleyes: You're trying to prove some sort of point here but, like I said, the reasons why people migrate have not changed. The 'details' are wholly irrelevant.

Nothing has gone "over my head", dimwit. Though it is obvious that you are deliberately misrepresenting me. What's the matter? Do you find it difficult to tel lthe truth?

it is splitting hairs to say there is a differrence in a jew fleeing the holocaust and a safa wanting a bar job for the summer?? jesus what planet are you on!!:rolleyes:

durruti02 said:
it is splitting hairs to say there is a differrence in a jew fleeing the holocaust and a safa wanting a bar job for the summer?? jesus what planet are you on!!:rolleyes:

The inability of nino to distinguish between different reasons for migrating is frankly pathetic.
He repeatedly states that anybody who disagrees with him is guilty of repeating myths. But has been singularly ineffective in proving any of his dubious points.:(

becky p said:
The inability of nino to distinguish between different reasons for migrating is frankly pathetic.
He repeatedly states that anybody who disagrees with him is guilty of repeating myths. But has been singularly ineffective in proving any of his dubious points.:(

Is it as pathetic as your almost total inability to contribute to a thread except to whine and criticise?

ViolentPanda said:
Is it as pathetic as your almost total inability to contribute to a thread except to whine and criticise?

becky p made a perfectly fair and eloquent point, VP. It is you who is sniping.

durruti02 said:

Sorry, the reasons do not change, people leave their country of origin to flee persecution or to make a new life for themselves and their families; that has not changed. It is interesting that you should mention Jews because when may fled the pogroms of Eastern Europe, many British Jews didn't want them here.

Au contraire, what planet are you on?

nino_savatte said:
Sorry, the reasons do not change, people leave their country of origin to flee persecution or to make a new life for themselves and their families; that has not changed. It is interesting that you should mention Jews because when may fled the pogroms of Eastern Europe, many British Jews didn't want them here.

Thanks for the History lesson.
What parrallels do you draw between those Jews fleeing Hitler and the White South African barmaids......All on the same side really??

nino_savatte said:

you really are a total wate of space nino .. your total and continual inability to try to engage in debate is pathetic and sadly is symptomatic of the failure of much of the left equally to engage in honest debate

if you can not even try to think about or acknowledge ( as i suspect you know exactly what i mean,know it is correct but think somehow you need to continually attack me as some sort of danger to orthodxy) that immigration, agreed by trade unions to fill vacancies, e.g. in the national health service, in the 1950's and 60's is the same as in the current period with over 3 million unemployed, when our youth have no future, when we all agree that the neo liberals want to push us further into an neo liberal dystopia then you either are as i sadi above dishonest or totally blind ..

so you acknowledge, above, there are differrent reasons people migrate .. so ok .. so i will go along with your pedantic ways and say ok .. but, so, can you then acknowledge that the balance has changed within that spectrum?

durruti02 said:
you really are a total wate of space nino .. your total and continual inability to try to engage in debate is pathetic and sadly is symptomatic of the failure of much of the left equally to engage in honest debate

if you can not even try to think about or acknowledge ( as i suspect you know exactly what i mean,know it is correct but think somehow you need to continually attack me as some sort of danger to orthodxy) that immigration, agreed by trade unions to fill vacancies, e.g. in the national health service, in the 1950's and 60's is the same as in the current period with over 3 million unemployed, when our youth have no future, when we all agree that the neo liberals want to push us further into an neo liberal dystopia then you either are as i sadi above dishonest or totally blind ..

so you acknowledge, above, there are differrent reasons people migrate .. so ok .. so i will go along with your pedantic ways and say ok .. but, so, can you then acknowledge that the balance has changed within that spectrum?

You're the waste of space, durutti. You make up answers in your head and you constantly lie.

You're not only an inveterate liar and a fantasist, you have the cheek to say "your total and continual inability to try to engage in debate is pathetic and sadly is symptomatic of the failure of much of the left equally to engage in honest debate". You don't 'do' honest debate and there are many examples of posts where you either make up the reply or you add words that the other person did not say. You're dishonest and this piece of text says more about you than it does me...particularly the way in which you utter your, by now, infamous mantra: "The failure of the left".

The reason why the left fails is because of dimwitted crackpots like you, who are more concerned with mindless sectarian pointscoring than trying to find a way forward. You're a nasty, embittered man who hasn't the guts or the honesty to admit that he isn't what he says he is.

nino_savatte said:
You're still stalking me. I post on this thread and within minutes, you've popped up.

Now fuck off and die.

You're still disrupting threads nino.

It appears you wont be happy until anybody who disagrees with you is bored away.
Your lack of humility and honesty is only amusing for a while.:(

nino_savatte said:
Oh look, how predictable, beckyp shows up to give L&L support. Not exactly a brains trust are you?

becky p has by no means been the only one 'giving me support', nino. This is your usual trick to try to kid yourself that hardly anyone disagrees with you.

nino_savatte said:
You're the waste of space, durutti. You make up answers in your head and you constantly lie.

You're not only an inveterate liar and a fantasist, you have the cheek to say "your total and continual inability to try to engage in debate is pathetic and sadly is symptomatic of the failure of much of the left equally to engage in honest debate". You don't 'do' honest debate and there are many examples of posts where you either make up the reply or you add words that the other person did not say. You're dishonest and this piece of text says more about you than it does me...particularly the way in which you utter your, by now, infamous mantra: "The failure of the left".

The reason why the left fails is because of dimwitted crackpots like you, who are more concerned with mindless sectarian pointscoring than trying to find a way forward. You're a nasty, embittered man who hasn't the guts or the honesty to admit that he isn't what he says he is.

but nino you never produce and facts or evidence at all .. i do so i find it hard to understand how you manage to accuse me of making " .. up answers in your head .. [of ] constantly lie [ing, and that i am an] " inveterate liar and a fantasist..."

sorry mate this makes no sense .. i am posting an idea that immigration is currently based on pull , which is really not that contreversial tbh .. i post up evidence as does knotted .. sorry but where is the lies the fantasy etc??

all you do is make cheap accusations of dishonesty and implications that there is something behind my posting ( one minute i am bnp the next rcp yee ha!!!! hey you heard about 9/11!!! :eek: there were NO jews in the twin towers!! :eek: ( p.s. irony .. LOL .. is everything a conspiracy to you ??)

i posted loads of stuff about south african and UK trade unions opposing poaching .. you ignore .. knotted produces reports about how a social contract reduces pull .. you ignore ..

it is not me who is making anything up .. i have challenged you repeatedly to counter what i post .. you do not .. all you do is make snide comments ..

durruti02 said:
but nino you never produce and facts or evidence at all .. i do so i find it hard to understand how you manage to accuse me of making " .. up answers in your head .. [of ] constantly lie [ing, and that i am an] " inveterate liar and a fantasist..."

sorry mate this makes no sense .. i am posting an idea that immigration is currently based on pull , which is really not that contreversial tbh .. i post up evidence as does knotted .. sorry but where is the lies the fantasy etc??

all you do is make cheap accusations of dishonesty and implications that there is something behind my posting ( one minute i am bnp the next rcp yee ha!!!! hey you heard about 9/11!!! :eek: there were NO jews in the twin towers!! :eek: ( p.s. irony .. LOL .. is everything a conspiracy to you ??)

i posted loads of stuff about south african and UK trade unions opposing poaching .. you ignore .. knotted produces reports about how a social contract reduces pull .. you ignore ..

it is not me who is making anything up .. i have challenged you repeatedly to counter what i post .. you do not .. all you do is make snide comments ..

More smears. There is nothing that you have written here that is based on truth or fact.

For instance
but nino you never produce and facts or evidence at all .

Rubbish. I have posted up both evidence and facts, whereas you selectively quote something in order to use it as a prop for some of your more outlandish 'arguments'. If you aren't doing that, you're making it all up. Shall I find the post where you cut and pasted beckyp's word's into something that you claimed to have quoted from me?

Here is another

all you do is make snide comments

No true. But you seem content to imagine that is the case. There are plenty of your posts where you do nothing but make snide comments. I give as good as I get and I won't take shite from you or anyone else.

More
is everything a conspiracy to you??

Hardly but the way in which you have presented your 'argument' would indicate that it is you who believes in conspiracy theories. Particularly the one which says that "immigrants are being advanced up social housing lists".

Your problem is that, like your mates, you're territorial. You see this forum as your personal space where you think you are free to dominate any discussion with your crazy ideas about communities, the 'working class' and immigration. Indeed, as I have said before, you are obsessed with the subject of immigration. I don't suppose you saw ITV's Tonight programme last night. It supports what I have been saying all along. Pity that you are incapable of understanding such things like the fact that immigrants will rent from private landlords when they arrive in this country. You would much rather cough up BNP inspired scenarios and then get huffy when they are exposed for what they are.

You're a shabby smear artist and a liar.

Oh and before you say it, I'm not accusing you of "supporting" the BNP or being a member of the BNP. Though I am sure you will edit this into something that fits into way of thinking.

nino_savatte said:
Pity that you are incapable of understanding such things like the fact that immigrants will rent from private landlords when they arrive in this country.

Durruti02 9/6/07

" I agree almost 100% with your post MC .. and i would add that many more instances of people seeing migrnats taking flats ( apart from NASS) are actually RTB flats being rented out at exorbitant rents

http://www.urban75.net/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=6085283&postcount=505

nino_savatte said:
More smears. There is nothing that you have written here that is based on truth or fact.

no evidence again

Rubbish. I have posted up both evidence and facts, whereas you selectively quote something in order to use it as a prop for some of your more outlandish 'arguments'. If you aren't doing that, you're making it all up. Shall I find the post where you cut and pasted beckyp's word's into something that you claimed to have quoted from me?

no you do not .. you hardly ever give a qoute or a reference do you ! and yes please do find that becky post!

No true. But you seem content to imagine that is the case. There are plenty of your posts where you do nothing but make snide comments. I give as good as I get and I won't take shite from you or anyone else.

i do have a go at you nino .. as you do not back up what you say .. as VP would say this is unacceptable ...

Hardly but the way in which you have presented your 'argument' would indicate that it is you who believes in conspiracy theories. Particularly the one which says that "immigrants are being advanced up social housing lists".

but i have NEVER said this have i?????? to repeat have i nino??? i have repeated ad naseum that priority is given for needs and this may help migrants .. why do you disagree with this?

Your problem is that, like your mates, you're territorial. You see this forum as your personal space where you think you are free to dominate any discussion with your crazy ideas about communities, the 'working class' and immigration.

crazy? why?

Indeed, as I have said before, you are obsessed with the subject of immigration.

no. but yes to the lefts fuck up over it!

I don't suppose you saw ITV's Tonight programme last night. It supports what I have been saying all along.

er not at all .. 200,000 migrants housed in one year .. is that a million migrants housed in 5 years!

Pity that you are incapable of understanding such things like the fact that immigrants will rent from private landlords when they arrive in this country.

see above post

You would much rather cough up BNP inspired scenarios and then get huffy when they are exposed for what they are.

but i have not argued against non-white immigraton have i!!

You're a shabby smear artist and a liar.

how and where?? .. provide evidence please

Oh and before you say it, I'm not accusing you of "supporting" the BNP or being a member of the BNP. Though I am sure you will edit this into something that fits into way of thinking.

of course not :rolleyes: .. what was it??? .. i was like those people who think blacks are coming here to fuck our women! :D

and p.s. what was that bullshit you keep on about me editing your posts .. never ever have i ever edited any of your posts bruv .. so politely shut the fuck up on that! capisce? ;) :D

Back
Top Bottom