Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Duke - Genesis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Another (please state)

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters

danny la rouge

More like *fanny* la rouge!
I'm not talking about the socio-economic class of the musicians, but the milieu of the music. Think: "what can I imagine being played while a bank manager and friends eat fondue around the coffee table?"

I'm not talking about the socio-economic class of the musicians, but the milieu of the music. Think: "what can I imagine being played while a bank manager and friends eat fondue around the coffee table?"
a bank manager? A BANK MANAGER? bank managers have gone the way of the dodo a long time ago.

the-clash-debut.jpg

It was Brother In Arms for a long time wasn't it? Then Sade or Dido or Morcheeba or Portishead. Fucking Travis or Keane. Or fucking Cuntford & Sons.

I'm actually irritated now.

Does it have to be an early 80's, late era Terry and June notion of middle class - Bank Manager? Fondue? Coffee table?

Zero 7.
Kings of Leon.
Coldplay.
U2.
Mumford and Sons.
Keane.
Jay Z.

I only own Jay Z albums, but the point still stands.

Massive Attack - Blue Lines
Portishead - Dummy
Public Enemy - It Takes A Nation Of Millions...

any from those three

Mmm, tends to be your jazz compilation on spotify...that's a meat fondue, obviously. For cheese it's Van all the way

Back
Top Bottom