Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

waste of DNA sets fire to manchester dogs home

No need for that at all.

I only live a mile or so from there. Not that that makes any difference - Can't see any smoke out of the window, mind you it's gone dark now.

A complete cunt, no doubt about it, and probably a young kid -- I highly doubt his intention was to kill all the dogs -- I'm just going off the fact that the dog's home is in Harpurhey, which is one of the poorest areas in Greater Manchester and probably among the worst places in all of the UK... so I doubt this is some hardened criminal who really hates dogs. It's just some childish prank gone totally wrong, committed by a young idiot who has probably ruined his life now, if he is ever caught (though it sounds like he may well have ruined it anyway further down the line)

What a little worthless cunt. :mad:

The poor dogs :(

Mind you, there was another arson attack at a Muslim community centre, in Moston I think, a few days back which isn't too far away from Harpurhey. I wonder if some pyromaniacal shitbag with a grudge against society is on the loose?

A complete cunt, no doubt about it, and probably a young kid -- I highly doubt his intention was to kill all the dogs -- I'm just going off the fact that the dog's home is in Harpurhey, which is one of the poorest areas in Greater Manchester and probably among the worst places in all of the UK... so I doubt this is some hardened criminal who really hates dogs. It's just some childish prank gone totally wrong, committed by a young idiot who has probably ruined his life now, if he is ever caught (though it sounds like he may well have ruined it anyway further down the line)

I agree with everything except the bolded bit - Harpurhey's got it's problems but no way is it anywhere near one of the worst places in the uk. There's loads of shithole towns up and down the uk with far worse quality of life than even the most notorious inner city areas. Towns are always worse places to live than cities. Anyway, soz for derailing the thread in my rush to defend the honour of the M9 postcode.

lost for words - at least ones I can type here -----------------------
poor dogs, so very traumatic on top of being dumped !

I agree with everything except the bolded bit - Harpurhey's got it's problems but no way is it anywhere near one of the worst places in the uk. There's loads of shithole towns up and down the uk with far worse quality of life than even the most notorious inner city areas. Towns are always worse places to live than cities. Anyway, soz for derailing the thread in my rush to defend the honour of the M9 postcode.
I agree. Harpurhey isn't great and has plenty of problems, but there are far shittier places especially in towns at the back of beyond.

Yeah, it's a terrible thing and RIP those poor dogs but let's not get silly with the revenge fantasies eh? It will just be some daft kid who set fire to the place without thinking of what might happen. Sooner or later everyone's going to end up knowing who he is and it's going to cast a long shadow over the rest of his life.

Like that student who pissed on a cenotaph but a million times worse.

This sort of thing restores faith in humanity - people turning up with blankets, food and stuff.

BxR7RFTIAAIB4iz.jpg:large

I've posted details of the news and how to donate on the main dog thread. I can't post a link to this thread as I'm on my phone - so if anyone can do that that'd be great. :)

Yeah, it's a terrible thing and RIP those poor dogs but let's not get silly with the revenge fantasies eh? It will just be some daft kid who set fire to the place without thinking of what might happen. Sooner or later everyone's going to end up knowing who he is and it's going to cast a long shadow over the rest of his life.

Yea, juvenile arrested....these type of crimes are rarely thought out or for any motivation. Daft little fucker.

Back
Top Bottom