Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Urban Postcard Exchange - Summer 2014

killer b

That vase.
Practically an institution now I guess. Your opportunity to receive something other than bills in the post, the urban postcard exchange, as detailed here, here and here. and now here returns for 2014. rules below!

• PM me your address (name optional, i'll give you an appropriate name if you don't want to)
  • paint a postcard (or apply whatever artistic method to it you like, we aren't fussy)
  • receive an address of a random urbanite from me
  • send your postcard
  • receive a lovely postcard from someone else
  • post a pic of it here.
As ever, this relies on both the diligence of posters and the reliability of the royal mail (or national postal service of the country you're in) to work, both of which have let us down in the past... I won't be chasing anyone up, but will have some spares to send out to anyone who doesn't get one (if anyone want to do extras to help out with this, then please send them to me and I'll distribute).

Someone suggest a closing date?

I moved house so I think one or two may have gone. Still got your bottle of beer, though. :)

I'm trying to decide whether to give my home address or work.

At work we are in a building with about 100 companies and part is sorted by the main reception girls.

At home post comes through our door but we have a massive pile of junk mail behind the door that a weeny post card could get lost in.

I have time to debate with myself before a decision needs to be made. Luckily.

Back
Top Bottom