Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

urban postcard exchange round 3

killer b

That vase.
As before: pm me your address, make a nice postcard, send it to the address i send to you. Post up any cards you've recieved, marvel.

Should we look at new year for the deadline? That way we avoid xmas post bullshit, and give some of us something to fill some of the xmas family lulls with...

I wont make any rash promises this time: basically, send a postcard, hope for one back but dont be too sad if you dont get one in return. Im not going to chase anyone up. Same time, please dont sign up if you dont think youll get round to it...

I'm in - cheers for sorting it again b :)

I'm in- this is cool. Tho standard of art on previous threads a teeny bit intimidating....
Don't worry about it - I didn't do any 'art' last time. I've got a vague idea for this one that also doesn't require any actual art (I mean drawing and that).

Don't send it to greebo, VP'll come round and burn it down :D
Manter, FWIW whatever is sent to me never gets seen by VP unless I know that the sender wouldn't mind. And the same goes for anything sent to him being seen by me.

Anyone- where do I get decent quality postcards? Bought some today in WHS, but they are kind of.... floppy...

Also- on the rules- can I put the postcard in an envelope?

Back
Top Bottom