Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tout exposed Mark 'Stone/Kennedy' exposed as undercover police officer

Cunt even looks like bono

tout.jpg

That should go in the impressive policing thread. Extraordinary effort. Bit of a waste of time focusing on whiny anarchists, and obviously not the scariest group of ne'er do wells to infiltrate, but going deep undercover in any context for that long must be desperately tough.

Ah shit - I know him - and thought he was sound - nice guy etc.

I know a few people who were very close to him - they must be feeling shit.

Utterly gob smacked.

Used to take th episs out of his flash pick up and fancy climbing gear - now we know where the money came from.

For all that - what a waste of police resources - the activists he infiltrated were hardly fucking PIRA. Woah - cos of his stirling work the state prevented a banner drop at a demo, a few office doors being super glued and someone cutting the fence at menwith hill.

my mate was shagging the bird who went on to be high up in the BNP and leaked the list , i bet he's quite embarrassed, fuck knows what pillow talk !!
(This was animal rights in the 90's by the way, me mate isn't a nazi!)

never trust a hippy

i don't even know if he could be described as a hippy - he looks like some twat who - like another poster suggested - would be into U2

Mind you keith Mann admitted in his book he had shocking musical taste too so ya never know i guess

i've just noticed in the hat pic, he was the perfect candidate to go undercover. One eye is looking at the person he's talking to - the other is watching what the others are up to!

That should go in the impressive policing thread. Extraordinary effort. Bit of a waste of time focusing on whiny anarchists, and obviously not the scariest group of ne'er do wells to infiltrate, but going deep undercover in any context for that long must be desperately tough.

^ this.

i've just noticed in the hat pic, he was the perfect candidate to go undercover. One eye is looking at the person he's talking to - the other is watching what the others are up to!

lol! He actually is boss-eyed - we should have known....

Hmm, by all accounts this bloke would have been hanging around my circles back when I lived in Notts a few years back. Can't say I remember him though. I can only imagine how angry/cheated/betrayed I'd feel if he'd been a close friend of mine. I'm sure this guy is feeling pretty bad by now, but he should've thought of that before he decided to become pretty much the lowest form of life imaginable. I hope termites eat his balls.

Hmm, by all accounts this bloke would have been hanging around my circles back when I lived in Notts a few years back. Can't say I remember him though. I can only imagine how angry/cheated/betrayed I'd feel if he'd been a close friend of mine. I'm sure this guy is feeling pretty bad by now, but he should've thought of that before he decided to become pretty much the lowest form of life imaginable. I hope termites eat his balls.
Why would you think he's feeling bad? :confused:

Because the subversives spotted that something was rotten in Denmark. He'd fallen from the high wire; seen the ball go out of reach after several years of keepy-uppy. I'm sure he's feeling pretty low.

And you know what? - he even talked like a cop! Bit of a whiny, john major sort of voice.

Thing is I dont think he did a lot of policeing - he spent most of his time partying on, doing drugs, rock climbing, camping, and occasionally driving activists around. His actual effect in disrupting what people were doing - and what people were debating and arguing - was negligible. And he never was very political.
So on hand I think hes been on one almighty scam from work. You could almost admire that if it wasn't for the appalling hurt and betrayal he's caused to people who were close to him.

Its impossible to justify this in terms of policing - deep undercover can surely only be justified when its nonce-rings or the mafia - but eco squatters? Utter waste of Money and resources and a serious assault on democracy, basic liberty etc.

Back
Top Bottom