Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The intriguing case of human hurricane recorder, Brixton Road

editor

hiraethified
I found this document yesterday stuck to a bus stop in Brixton Road. Very odd!

message-wind-brixton.jpg

More: http://www.urban75.org/blog/the-human-hurricane-recorder-brixton-road-brixton/

definitely seen in the following locations:

one pasted on bus stop near ritzy the other day.

window of poundstretcher (inner) - last year sometime
most of the phone boxes along brixton road brixton end - last summer through to a few weeks ago.

bus stop on brixton hill near jebb avenue earlier this year sometime but i cannae remember when.

There have also been a few similar posts about named girls who are working on Brixton Hill over the last couple of weeks

When I lived in Balham/Tooting Bec in 2006-07, there was a cluster of these notices. What does it all mean?

Oh that's a memory. Lived in Stockwell 2002 - 2013 and they used to be a regular sight, especially stuck to the telephone box on Larkhall Lane.

They seem to pop up periodically around lambeth and springfield hospital areas so I assume it's part of some poor person's periods of delusions.

Yeah. Whilst online diagnoses are generally a thing to be avoided, from my time supporting clients with schizophrenia there are several aspects of these notes that would match.

Glad that Jane's friend Helen has taken over the reins :thumbs:

Then again, given she's suffering a bad bout of the hurricanes, perhaps she's actually taken over the rains :cool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom