Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Spring has sprung - look at the weather for this week

great stuff.

Saturday was just glorious, we went down to Beachy Head for a walk, it was just beautiful weather.

Really enjoyed Saturday too. Got so much done in the garden over the 2 days but Saturday the graft I put in was faultless, missus was well pleased with me as she was away for the day and didn't expect me to do as much as I did.

But it was so lovely doing it, drinking beer, good music, most enjoyable day I've had this year. Just hope spring/summer is nice.

I don't know why this is in London & the SE, according to radio 4 Aberdeen was the going to be the warmest place in the UK yesterday!!

I don't know why this is in London & the SE, according to radio 4 Aberdeen was the going to be the warmest place in the UK yesterday!!

I wasn't looking at the rest of the country, just London.

The Scottish can start their own weather thread ;)

We really should have a weather forum

BBC forecast is for 18°C in London today which is good news. Sitting here at 6am with the back door wide open is really nice. Just need the screeching crows to STFU and the morning would be idyllic :D

Just lovely isn't it Badgers.

Was walking through Regents Park on Weds afternoon and there was that lift on everyone's faces that comes from finally entering Spring from a long, cold Winter :)

Sitting here at 6am with the back door wide open is really nice.

mooning16991.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom