Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Some views of London’s skyscrapers from Brixton Hill

editor

hiraethified
I grabbed a little collection of photos while walking back from Streatham Common on Sunday, showing off the skyscrapers of London from the top of Brixton Hill.

There's some great views, although I'd have been better off doing it in winter when the leaves on the trees are a little less fulsome.

brixton-hill-city-of-london-4.jpg

More here:
http://www.brixtonbuzz.com/2013/06/photo-feature-views-of-londons-skyscrapers-from-brixton-hill/

Whatever happened to The Pinnacle? The developers ran out of money or something?
Yep. It's currently back on the drawing board being simplified and "value engineered" to shave off hundreds of millions from the price.

I know you're 100% Brickers til you die, but seriously the views from up there are objectively superior.
I've no doubt the view from Crickers and Norsies is better - hardly a surprise seeing as they're considerable higher - but that also means they're miles out of town and up a ruddy steep hill.

For that reason I'll stick to my Brixton perspective for now thankyouverymuch, but if I ever happen to travelling to the tundras of Tulse Hill or the distant plains of Palace, I'll be sure to take some snaps from there too.

I've no doubt the view from Crickers and Norsies is better - hardly a surprise seeing as they're considerable higher - but that also means they're miles out of town and up a ruddy steep hill.

For that reason I'll stick to my Brixton perspective for now thankyouverymuch, but if I ever happen to travelling to the tundras of Tulse Hill or the distant plains of Palace, I'll be sure to take some snaps from there too.
Miles out of town? :D It's not even 20 minutes on the no 3. And the plains of Palace only exist in your head mate! :D

Back
Top Bottom