Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Russell Brand pwns useless MSNBC Talk show hosts

He was right about their rudeness. Even when they got his name wrong they couldn't bring themselves to say sorry when he pointed it out to them.

I can see why he threw the american bots- they probably haven't seen his things, but I'd have thought the english woman would know his stuff enough to handle him and his annoyedness. Apparently not

Ok, he shagged Andrrw Sach's grandaughter and ran him up to tell him on air that he had done so tee hee. That's rude. But being rude to him is bad. He is now funding david 'hammer of the jews' Icke in new media ventures. Enough?

Well that's disappointing. Especially the Icke thing :hmm:

I like Brand, he's a smart person. Not half as thick as people make him out to be. He didn't really own the presenters, just deflected the shit stuff back on them. He knows how the media works and how he can be missentupreted, and he knows how to make that work in his favour. Fair play to him.

The only attention he draws in the clip in the OP is to his own fucking idiocy.

Nobody gets "pwnd" at all.

You are an old school, door opening gent though init, I bet you'd never cuss in front of a lady ...course you'd hate Russel Brand. That's fine.

Ok, he shagged Andrrw Sach's grandaughter and rang him up to tell him on air that he had done so tee hee. That's rude. But being rude to him is bad. He is now funding david 'hammer of the jews' Icke in new media ventures. Enough?

for fucks sake. He's long been a bit of a protest hound but I didn't see that coming.

Back
Top Bottom