Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Out of This World - Sci Fi Exhibition at the British Library

Been to this a couple of times and also recommend it. They've got a programme of talks and seminars running alongside it – I went to one featuring China Mieville and Adam Roberts, and another with Brian Aldiss and Michael Moorcock. Excellent stuff.

Heard about this on the 7th Dimension on Radio 4 Extra. They did some interviews with one of the people from it. Might be interesting.

Been to this a couple of times and also recommend it. They've got a programme of talks and seminars running alongside it – I went to one featuring China Mieville and Adam Roberts, and another with Brian Aldiss and Michael Moorcock. Excellent stuff.

I am sorry we never made it to some of the lectures and seminars as they sounded very interesting. Would have loved to have heard China Mieville.

I am sorry we never made it to some of the lectures and seminars as they sounded very interesting. Would have loved to have heard China Mieville.

He was on good form - he and Adam Roberts had some really interesting stuff to say about the way sci-fi has been co-opted and watered down by Hollywood. Mieville was particularly damning about the Transformers movies.

Back
Top Bottom