Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

No state funeral for Thatcher - Petition.

Pointless. They'll only say she's not getting a state funeral, but a ceremonial one.

Not much difference though

Although I realise, much like the IDS one, it will show how people feel

Pointless. They'll only say she's not getting a state funeral, but a ceremonial one.

Not much difference though

Although I realise, much like the IDS one, it will show how people feel
it's about numbers - if 500,000 signed this one (as well as the IDS one) Cameron, Gideon and co will get a message

They just said that on the radio news... that it wasn't going to be a state one (because of her wishes apparently), but ceremonial with military honours

Still not paying for it herself

She had years to get her own funeral plan sorted with the Co-op :mad:

Given that it was her life's work to roll back the boundaries of the state, it would be pretty fucking ironic if she were to now be given a state funeral...

Am begining to try to imagine what sort of fascistic security blanket will be thrown fro the 'big day'? I expect it'll be like the one for the wedding of the inbreds; stopping folk before they even get to central London.:(

There's going to be a ceremonial funeral, for clarity. I know people probably want to stay away from the mainstream media today, anyway I checked the facts.

Am begining to try to imagine what sort of fascistic security blanket will be thrown fro the 'big day'? I expect it'll be like the one for the wedding of the inbreds; stopping folk before they even get to central London.:(

There's loads more hatred and vitriol for Thatcher than for a royal wedding = loads more people. State funeral my arse!

There's loads more hatred and vitriol for Thatcher than for a royal wedding = loads more people. State funeral my arse!

Yep, and the security apparatus know that. God knows what plans they've hatched to head us off at the pass!:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom