Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Nanothermite and the World Trade Center

"We have suggested and recommended to NIST that they should look for remains and traces of explosives, and they have refused to do so every time. They have not investigated it" - Niels Harrit

A precis of the explosives research by Jim Hoffman:

http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/thermite/explosive_residues.html
Al torn apart right here, but I don't expect you'll read it, Jazzz.
The material they found, that had been contaminated over six years, reminded them of nanothermite or regular thermite but probably nanothermite no really it's almost definitely the nano kind. Or it might be just regular paint. Except that it also has rust and aluminum in it. Which may be a result of the contamination or it may just be because those two substances are present in just about every structure in the history of construction.
http://ronmossad.blogspot.co.uk/2009/04/final-word-on-niels-harrit-nanothermite.html

Dont try to discourage him, I and the rest of the world need to know about this. I have already gone 4 whole years without seeing this. Jazzz, give us everything that you have got, dont let them put you off

Al torn apart right here, but I don't expect you'll read it, Jazzz.

http://ronmossad.blogspot.co.uk/2009/04/final-word-on-niels-harrit-nanothermite.html
And here, at my new favourite site Debunking 9/11:
http://www.debunking911.com/thermite.htm

The pot is about a liter, but how much thermite is that?

Stoichiometric thermite requires 2 moles of Al per 1 mole of Fe2O3

2Al + Fe2O3 = Al2O3 + 2Fe

2 moles of Al weigh 54 g
1 mole of Fe2O3 weighs 160 g

density of Al=2.64 g/cc
density of Fe2O3=5.24 g/cc

54 grams of Al is equivalent to 20.5 cc of Al.
160g of Fe2O3 is equivalent to 30.5 cc of Fe2O3

Therefore, 51 cc of fully dense powder of 20.5 cc Al and 30.5 cc Fe2O3 weighs (54+160) g = 214 g.

A volume of 1000 cc would weigh (1000/51)*214 = 4.2 kg

For a powder packing density of 50%, the powder would weigh:

0.5*4.2 kg = 2.1 kg = 4.8 lb

That much just to burn a small hole in a small car engine. I bet it's even an aluminum block but lets say it isn't. How much do you think it would take to burn a massive core column? Then add enough to burn for 6 weeks! You see where we're going. You'd need tons.

Nano termites are lethal, fact!

images

Look at this little bastard with his evil tentacley things.

Well no. I have heard Niels scoff at the idea that the stuff he found could have come from paint. As he has pointed out, none of the objections are remotely scientific and that certainly includes your link.
Well hello Mr Kettle I believe you are black today, said Mr Pot.

I went looking for reputable papers to back up Harrit's assertions. But I got sidetracked by a rather good little article about how to spot Jewish Illuminati Freemasons.

From equationgirl's link:

That much just to burn a small hole in a small car engine. I bet it's even an aluminum block but lets say it isn't. How much do you think it would take to burn a massive core column? Then add enough to burn for 6 weeks! You see where we're going. You'd need tons.

As I understand it, this is entirely correct and corresponds to the analysis of the residues.

As I understand it, this is entirely correct and corresponds to the analysis of the residues.
Thank you for agreeing the maths is correct. It doesn't correspond to analysis of the residues though, because they don't exist.

Well no. I have heard Niels scoff at the idea that the stuff he found could have come from paint. As he has pointed out, none of the objections are remotely scientific and that certainly includes your link.
You've also got some neck on you asking for scientific objections.

You're repeatedly asked for - and fail to produce - such scientific objections every time you start a thread about 'vaccine propaganda'.

Every. Single. Time.

Also From equationgirl's link:

gallagher.jpg

Well hello Mr Kettle I believe you are black today, said Mr Pot.
Well not really:

List of Publications
NIELS HARRIT
  1. Pyrylium Salts and Hydroxylamine in Acid Medium. Synthesis of Pyridine N-Oxides from Pyrylium Salts.” N. Harrit, C.L. Pedersen and O. Buchardt, Acta Chemica Scandinavica 24 (1970) 3435-3443.
  2. “Light-Induced Ring Expansion of Pyridine N-Oxides.” O. Buchardt, C.L. Pedersen and N. Harrit, Journal of Organic Chemistry. 37 (1972) 3592-3595.
  3. “Detection of Transients in Low-temperature Photochemistry of 4-Phenyl-1,3,2-oxathiazolyio-5-oxide by Ultraviolet and Electron Spin Resonance Spectrometry.” A. Holm, N. Harrit, K. Bechgaard, O. Buchardt, and S. Harnung, Chem.Commun. 1972, 1125.
  4. “The Photochemical Behavior of Aromatic 1,2-Diazine-N-Oxides.” K.B. Tomer, N. Harrit, I. Rosenthal, O. Buchardt, P.L. Kumler and D. Creed, .J.Am.Chem.Soc. 95 (1973) 7402-7406.
  5. “Photochemical Rearrangement of 3-Methyl-2-methylthio-5-phenyl-(1,3-thiazol-4-ylio)oxide to 3-Methyl-4-methylthio-5-phenyl-1,3-thiazol-2-one.” O. Buchardt, J. Domanus, N. Harrit, A. Holm, G. Isaksson and J. Sandström, Chem. Commun. 1974, 376-377.
  6. “Photolyse af 4-Phenyl-1,3,2-oxathiazolylio-5-oxid. Mekanisme og metode.” Licentiatafhandling. 215 sider. Kemisk Laboratorium II, H.C.Ørsted Institutet, Københavns Universitet 1975.
  7. “Photochemistry of Thiatriazoles. Benzonitrile Sulphide as Intermediate in the Photolysis of Phenyl-Substituted 1,2,3,4-Thiatriazole, 1,3,2-Oxathiazolylio-5-oxide and 1,3,4-Oxathiazole-2-one.” A. Holm, N. Harrit and N.H. Toubro, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 97 (1975) 6197-6201.
  8. The Photocycloaddition of Cyclohexene to Carbostyrils.” O. Buchardt, J. J. Christensen and N. Harrit, Acta Chemica Scandinavica B30 (1976) 189-192.
  9. “Oxathiiranes as Intermediates in the Photolysis of Sulfines.” L. Carlsen, N. Harrit and A. Holm, J. Chem. Soc. Perkin Trans. I, 1976, 1404-1408.
  10. “On the mechanism of Photolysis of 4-Phenyl-1,3,2-oxathiazolylio-5-oxide in ethanol. Evidence for Ketene Intermediates.” A. Holm, N. Harrit and N.H. Toubro, Tetrahedron 32 (1976) 2559-2563.
  11. “Enviromental Effects as a Determining Factor in Photochemical reactions: Photolysis of matrix-isolated 4-Phenyl-1,3,2-oxathiazolylio-5-oxide.” I.R. Dunkin, M. Poliakoff, J.J. Turner, N. Harrit and A. Holm, Tetr. Letters 1976, 873-876.
  12. “Photoinduced Ring Opening and COS Elimination of Mesoionic Thiadiazoles.” A. Holm, N.H. Toubro and N. Harrit, Tetr. Lett. 1976, 1909-1912.
  13. Photolysis of 1,2,5-Selenadiazoles. Formation of Nitrile Selenides.” N. Harrit, C.L. Pedersen, M. Poliakoff and I. Dunkin, Acta Chemica Scandinavica B31 (1977) 848-858.
  14. “Strong Evidence for Thiazirines as Stable Intermediates at Cryogenic Temperature in the Photolytic Formation of Nitrile Sulfides from Aryl Substituted 1,2,3,4-Thiatriazole, Thiatriazole-3-oxide and 1,3,4-Oxathiazol-2-one.” A. Holm, N. Harrit and I. Trabjerg, J. Chem. Soc. Perkin I 1978, 746-750.
  15. “Evidence from the Absorption and Emission Spectra of Trimethylenemethane Derivatives for two Molecular Species in Thermal Equilibrium.” N. Harrit, N. Turro, M.J. Mirbach, J.A. Berson and M. Platz, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 100 (1978) 7653-7658.
  16. “Photoinduced Ring Opening and Fragmentation of Isomeric Mesoinic Anhydro-4(5)-hydroxythiazolium Hydroxides and of Anhydro-5-hydroxy-3-methyl-2-phenyloxazolium Hydroxides.” N.H.Toubro, B. Hansen, N. Harrit, A. Holm and K.T. Potts, Tetrahedron 35 (1979) 229-231.
  17. “Absence of Triazirine Intermediates in the Photolytic Formation of azides from Mesoionic 3-Substituted 1,2,3,4-Oxathiazolylio-5-oxides.” C. Bjerre, C. Christophersen, B. Hansen, N. Harrit, F.M. Nicolaisen and A. Holm, Tetrahedron 35 (1979) 409-411.
  18. “Photolysis of 1,2,3-Selenadiazole. Formation of Selenirene by Secondary Photolysis of Selenoketene.” N. Harrit, S. Rosenkilde, B. D. Larsen and A. Holm, J. Chem. Soc. Perkin I 1985, 907-911.
  19. “Viscosity-dependent Fluorescence and Low-temperature Photochemistry of Mesoionic 4-Phenyl-1,3,2-oxathiazolylium-5-olate.” N. Harrit, A. Holm, I. Dunkin, M. Poliakoff and J.J. Turner,J. Chem. Soc. Perkin II 1987, 1227-1238.
  20. On Selenoketenes. Formation of 1,3,4-Selenodiazoline from Carbodiselenide and Diazoalkanes.” R.H. Berg, N. Harrit, E. Larsen and A. Holm, Acta Chemica Scandinavica 43 (1989) 885-887.
  21. “Pregnancy Zone Protein, a Proteinase Binding Macroglobulin. Interactions with Proteinase Binding Macroglobulin. Interactions with Proteinases and Methylamine.” U. Christensen, M. Simonsen, N. Harrit and L. Sottrup-Jensen, Biochemistry, 28 (1989) 9324-9331.
  22. “Mixed-function-oxygenase in Juvenile rainbow Trout Exposed to Hexachlorobenzene or 3,3’,4,4’-tetrachlorobiphenyl.” H. Tyle, M. Egsmose and N. Harrit, Comp. Biochem. Physiol. 100 (1991) 161-164.
  23. “Pregnancy Zone Protein, a Proteinase Binding -Macroglobulin. Stopped-flow Kinetic Studies of its Interaction with Chymotrypsin.” U. Christensen, L. Sottrup-Jensen and N. Harrit,Biochem. Biophys. Acta, 1076 (1991) 91-96.
  24. The Peroxide Chemistry of triaryl Substituted Imidazoles. Fenflumizole, a Non-steroidal, anti-inflammatory Agent.” P.L. Frandsen, K. Håkansson, A. Holm and N. Harrit, Acta Chemica Scandinavica 45 (1991) 627-631.
  25. “Photolysis of N-2,4,6-Trinitrophenyl Substituted Amino Acids.” J. Frederiksen, B.D. Larsen and N. Harrit, Tetrahedron Lett. 32 (1991) 5823.
I've left out 26-56 so it can fit on the post... from http://nielsharrit.org/

Well not really:

I've left out 26-56 so it can fit on the post... from http://nielsharrit.org/
That's a partial publication list showing he's a chemistry researcher, I'm not entirely sure if it proves anything other than, um, he researches chemistry stuff.

It does not address my point that we ask you for scientific evidence of your assertions on your vaccine propaganda threads - the ones where you claim vaccines cause autism and the like - and you refuse to post any links, yet here you are DEMANDING the same from us.

ETA: That's not an official site for Niels Harrit anyway. It's basically a conspiraloon fanboi site 'in his honour'.

That's a partial publication list showing he's a chemistry researcher, I'm not entirely sure if it proves anything other than, um, he researches chemistry stuff.

It does not address my point that we ask you for scientific evidence of your assertions on your vaccine propaganda threads - the ones where you claim vaccines cause autism and the like - and you refuse to post any links, yet here you are DEMANDING the same from us.

ETA: That's not an official site for Niels Harrit anyway. It's basically a conspiraloon fanboi site 'in his honour'.
Ah. I was wondering what any of those article titles had to do with nanothermite...

Well I think it proves he is a scientist with many published papers. I would go as so far to suggest he clearly knows his stuff.

from Why the Harrit Nano-thermite paper has not yet been debunked - JREF forums

The paper is bunk because it was published in a non-peer-reviewed vanity publication.

There is absolutely no evidence that The Open Chemical Physics Journal is a vanity publication. It is an open journal which means anyone can read the papers within it for free. Closed journals require you to purchase an expensive subscription in order to read the papers. Open journals instead charge the authors a fee to submit a paper. Some open journals only charge the fee when the paper is accepted for publication. Open journals are a superior format because they allow scientific data to be freely accessible to everyone instead of being closed off to a small minority. This journal was chosen because it is open. That means everyone on Earth can read the paper for free. Only subscribers can read articles from closed journals. Everyone else can only read abstracts. This paper needs to be read by everyone and that is exactly why it should have been published in an open journal.

There is absolutely no evidence that The Open Chemical Physics Journal is not a peer-reviewed journal. All the evidence suggests that it is in fact a peer-reviewed journal. It looks like a peer-reviewed journal and acts like a peer-reviewed journal. Bentham, the publisher, says that it is peer-reviewed. The journal editors and the journal contributors say it is peer-reviewed. So until someone provides evidence to the contrary The Open Chemical Physics Journal is, as far as we know, a peer-reviewed journal.

Recently Philip Davis submitted a fake manuscript to another Bentham open access journal [3], The Open Information Science Journal. The paper was created by a computer program named SCIgen and contained nonsensical statements. This paper was allegedly accepted after undergoing peer review. Obviously the peer review process appears to have been conspicuously absent in this particular case. "Debunkers" of the thermite paper take this as proof that no Bentham open publications have peer-review. However, Davis also admits that a similar submission was rejected by another Bentham journal, The Open Software Engineering Journal. So clearly there is only evidence that one Bentham journal, at one time, had a problem with its peer review process. What the "debunkers" have put forth is merely a fallacious guilt by association argument, in particular they commit the hasty generalization logical fallacy [4]. In other words, there is absolutely no substance to this argument. Bentham publishes over 200 scientific journals [5]. To say all Bentham journals are not peer-reviewed because one journal at one time had a problem with the peer review process is like saying all coins are green because you found copper oxide on a penny.

let me get this straight.

In a site that consists of several collapsed, burning massive steel framed buildings, plus 2 x aluminium clad and framed jet aircraft laden with jet fuel, some scientists have found evidence that some burning iron seems to have oxidised / burned some aluminium.

well fuck me sideways and call me nora, that's just the most mindblowingly unexpected revelation I ever heard.

Where do I sign for my loon outfit?

Back
Top Bottom