Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Live London tube map

There is currently a Northern Line train from Balham, expected in Belsize Park in 2.5 minutes, doing a very decent clip through the solid ground under Mayfair. Those poor passengers :(

Hm, disappointed to see no trains go under Buckingham Gate 'cos I definitely felt rumblings when I worked there :hmm::confused:

Hm, disappointed to see no trains go under Buckingham Gate 'cos I definitely felt rumblings when I worked there :hmm::confused:
They do. Circle/District. Bear in mind that this map doesn't have completely accurate line locations - it's just Google's best guess. The Waterloo + City, for example is an S shape, not a straight line.

They do. Circle/District. Bear in mind that this map doesn't have completely accurate line locations - it's just Google's best guess. The Waterloo + City, for example is an S shape, not a straight line.

oh right, 'cos from that map it looks like the Victoria Line is nearer to Buckingham Gate than the circle/district

Oops sorry, should have said Buckingham Gate turns the corner. I meant the bit of Buckingham Gate dead opposite the side of Buckingham Palace

AIEEE! There's a train pelting south and it's not on any tube line!

ETA: It's okay. It's crashed into Tooting Bec now.

That's a shame. It would be cool to see something more accurate in order to really get a feel for all the trains rushing about underground.

Back
Top Bottom