Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Kicking Off In Tottenham

Seems that all the people who were in the middle have stopped posting. Possible dispersal round side streets and potential spreading? I.e no middle anymore? Anyone?

Lots of people heading in that direction if my friend is correct. Also people on sky with nothing covering their faces :(

It'll be very interesting to see what the story behind the shooting on Thursday was.

I think they're going with "stopped in a minicab, there was a shootout which he (Mark Duggan) started, he was shot twice in the face". There's a nice little detail about some copper having been shot but his radio stopped the bullet.

My daughter and her boyfriend have just walked back home (from Tottenham Stn to their home just past the Hale) and she was really shocked... and she's been on a riot or two!! She said it was shocking and scary.

What's the area round there like geographically - side streets or just big main roads? Easy to get to on foot? Residential bits or pretty much all commercial?

"David Lammy, Labour MP for Tottenham, said: "I am shocked and deeply worried by this news. There is now a mood of anxiety in the local community but everyone must remain calm. It is encouraging that the Independent Police Complaints Commission has immediately taken over the investigation. There is a need to clarify the facts and to move quickly to allay fears.""

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...bullet-hit-his-radio-in-gunfight-2332670.html

Fuck off Lammy. Really. Useless New Labour tosspot.

The Jewish people near the camera are they the lot who turn up at the pro palestinian demos,they seem to be enjoying themselves whoever they are.
( who the fuck is the drongo being interviewed on the beeb now?)

What's the area round there like geographically - side streets or just big main roads? Easy to get to on foot? Residential bits or pretty much all commercial?

Lots of side streets... and weird dead ends/one way streets and stuff... probably quite hard for the police to control.

Also, she said that it's not just the area that you can see on the TV (obviously I guess) but she said that it seemed that many areas are involved.

Depends on the area, it's a little mixed. (I used to live round there.) There are quite large industrial estates around Tottenham Hale but a lot of the area is urban residential, estates and streets.

Funny mix of posh and estates I'd imagine.

Trident huh. Seems a bit funny arresting someone in a cab.

/idle speculation.

Back
Top Bottom