Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

July 2005 London bomb blasts: UPDATES AND NEWS ONLY - NO DISCUSSION

I dont know but theres obviously something going on, two lines are down (Northernn and Bakerloo) and one of my workmates claims there was an explosion at Edgware Road.

bomb or crash....sketchy details though apparantly walking wounded? nothing when I came through this morning :(

Sky tv news are saying it could be a power surge due to 2 trains colliding, maybe underground. Fucking hell, if it's two tube trains then there will be hundreds, if not thousands of deaths. :(

DRINK? said:
Power surge now looking most likely explanation ?
Kings cross evacuated now as well. Fuck, I hope it's not a terrorist attack. Central Line seems to have stopped, the trains run past our house.

I thought it was just a power cut. All the lights started going out as I walking through Bank station.
IT was all a bit scary to be honest. Now I am at work and there are ambulances hurtling down the road, one after the other. :(

Fuck, I hope something bad aint happening.

The Northern Line was shut when I went to Balham station at 7.45 this morning.

westminster was being evacuated as my jubilee line tube went through it - no one was let off, and it went straight through to waterloo.

although this may have just been a precaution before they knew the cause of the explosion obviously...

Some of my workmates heard it - all reports say accident so far and at Aldgate, not Liverpool Street.

Typical bloody media panicking people by making it sound like a terrorist incident in a major station. :rolleyes:

Nasty for people involved though, I'm sure.

we're round the corner from Aldgate East, seems to be a power cable - walking wounded, lots of soot on them apparently.

I have this terrible gut feeling that this could be a series of terrorist attacks due to the fact that we got the Olympics. I hope to god that I am wrong, but it just seems a coincidence that it's happening today of all days.

Theres something going on, at least two Tube lines have been closed for at least an hour, and reports of explosions at Aldgate, Liverpool ST and Edgware Rd.

Im quite close to Edware Road and theres a lot of sirens.

sky news:

explosions at Liverpool Street and Edgeware Road

also something happening at Kings X

edited - they've got a live link at kings x with pictures, people with 'blackened faces' being evacuated from the station, might not be an explosion

entire tube network being vacuated

'incidents' at old st and russel square

Back
Top Bottom