Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Jeremy Clarkson: strikers should be "executed in front of their families"

Jeremy Clarkson: strikers should be "executed in front of their families"
mission accomplished

He also asked why trains were delayed when people jumped in front of them, as stopping won't save them.

His mate Cameron would approve. Same thing every year in the run up to Christmas, Clarkson pops up on tv shows being controversial. He also said trains shouldn't stop when they run over jumpers :facepalm:

JC is the one who "should be shot...." - he's an arrogant s.o.b. and the amount he "earns" is close to obscene.
/rant mode

i wish i had a job and remuneration like clarkson. do you think he'd like to swap, and he can teach in my southwark secondary school... then perhaps i can have a long-overdue taste of what it means to 'work for a living'... we can swap pension plans too, if he likes. and positions on the housing ladder (or rather, he can live in my one bedroom rented flat).

With a bit of luck this could become his Jonathan Ross/Russell Brand moment and he'll have to apologise, then go into hiding for six months or so.

Didnt he go into hiding recently after some super injunction or other was uncovered? I'm not sure that he was away quite long enough, to be honest. An argument in favour of press intrusion, right there.

Back
Top Bottom