Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Israeli troops execute 2 Palestinian teenagers on Nakba Day.

Utterly Horrific. They were hunted like animals.

The idf are cowards, every one.
Even the Arab guy being interviewed did not claim it was the IDF, tho I agree it seems likely that it was an Israeli hand
In the interview he says the firing seems to have come from an empty lot - the opportunity was there to specifically blame the IDF of prison guards - he did not take it
I am not defending the IDF, tho to be fair they are merely the extension of a rabid militarist/racist world view that, based on electoral results, seems to be the dominant view in Israel which has created a culture of impunity where shooting Arab children is seen as perfectly OK
Fucking awful

Palestinian lives are worthless.

The West will support the zionist entity's claim that it was (circle appropriate response): friendly fire from the Palestinian side / rubber bullets / doctored video footage / footage taken 10 years ago / rocks thrown by Palestinians can kill / shot by Arab Bedouins serving in the IDF.

Oh do.fuck off.

I don't support the israeli state you twat, its a disgusting regime. I don't know wtf gave you that idea :mad:

My sincere apologies, I hadn't realised you too wished to see the entity replaced by a multicultural state of Palestine. :)

Confused you with another Froggy.

Even the Arab guy being interviewed did not claim it was the IDF, tho I agree it seems likely that it was an Israeli hand
In the interview he says the firing seems to have come from an empty lot - the opportunity was there to specifically blame the IDF of prison guards - he did not take it
I am not defending the IDF, tho to be fair they are merely the extension of a rabid militarist/racist world view that, based on electoral results, seems to be the dominant view in Israel which has created a culture of impunity where shooting Arab children is seen as perfectly OK
Fucking awful

Thanks for that - shows I should find out the full story before running my mouth off. It was just the sight of patently unarmed people being shot down in their own streets by (what I assumed to be) soldiers supposedly operating under some kind of legal framework that made me feel both furious and desolate (hence the intemperate post), but I agree with everything you say. I suppose I was thinking about how any kind of honourable military culture can exist when the power discrepancy is so huge - it's terminators v children.

The only thing that makes me feel at all positive is that we know about these killings because of those many good and brave Israelis working against the occupation and publicising these crimes.

Palestinian lives are worthless.

The West will support the zionist entity's claim that it was (circle appropriate response): friendly fire from the Palestinian side / rubber bullets / doctored video footage / footage taken 10 years ago / rocks thrown by Palestinians can kill / shot by Arab Bedouins serving in the IDF.
By "The West" I assume to really mean the US?
Without the total and complete support of the Yanks Israel would face a much more difficult task of getting away with mass murder, ethnic cleansing, invasion and annexation etc
Its interesting to contrast the USA's sabre rattling bollocks over Putin and Crimea with what Israel has been doing for over half a century
The rest of "The West" will simply follow in lick spittle obsequious crawling mode

fair enough... Apologies from me as well... read as far as that post and had a serious WTF?! moment :D

By "The West" I assume to really mean the US?
Without the total and complete support of the Yanks Israel would face a much more difficult task of getting away with mass murder, ethnic cleansing, invasion and annexation etc
Its interesting to contrast the USA's sabre rattling bollocks over Putin and Crimea with what Israel has been doing for over half a century
The rest of "The West" will simply follow in lick spittle obsequious crawling mode

By 'West' I mean the western world. The US, UK, France, Germany, The Czech Republic all proactively sell weapon systems to the murdering IDF bastards. Then there is proactive UN support from the likes of Poland, Bulgaria, Georgia, Moldova etc. They are all complicit.

By 'West' I mean the western world. The US, UK, France, Germany, The Czech Republic all proactively sell weapon systems to the murdering IDF bastards. Then there is proactive UN support from the likes of Poland, Bulgaria, Georgia, Moldova etc. They are all complicit.

Didn't know that Moldova was involved or do you mean voting with Israel in the un? :(

Tbf israel has its own flourishing arms industry plus gets freebies from uncle sam so any sales are tiny compared with isreals vast armoury:(
These two seperate killings occured after the riot had finished both an hour apart both single aimed shots and another teen was shot but survived .
So some cunt tracked aimed identified a teenager with a telescopic sight and shot them :(

Last edited:
israel-palestine-2.jpg

Pathologist's report confirms one of the teenagers was murdered by live fire from the Israelis.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...one-of-them-was-hit-by-live-fire-9533448.html

Back
Top Bottom