Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

David Icke lecture @ Wembley Arena, October 2012

Jazzz

the truth don't care
Banned
Extraordinary! Capacity 12,500... wonder if it will sell out?

"David Icke marks his 22nd year of uncovering astounding secrets and suppressed information with his biggest all-day event yet. He will take the manipulation of the human race and the nature of reality to still new depths and levels of understanding and he calls for humanity to rise from its knees and take back the world from the sinister network of families and non-human entities that covertly control us from cradle to grave. David’s new book, 'Remember Who You Are', out in January, 2012, is ground-breaking and life-changing, and the cutting edge is moved by a giant leap. David has indeed moved the global cutting edge so many times since his incredible ‘awakening’ in 1990 and at Wembley Arena, he will do it again -and then some. They used to laugh at David Icke - now they come to hear him in their thousands all over the world. Come and see why. It will change your life."

http://www.wembleyarena.co.uk/artist/david-icke-tickets

have you had this dirty spam cleared jazz?
It's not 'dirty spam'. I have no financial interest in the event. I do not work for David Icke or for Wembley Arena, and am posting simply for information and as a discussion topic

Well I guess then we have a whole forum of spam devoted to the Olympics.
There are other defining characteristics of spam than the Olympics do not have. People not having a financial interest in something doesn't make all things that people post about that they don't have a financial interest spam. See what you've done there?

I'll say this for you Jazzz, you've got a thick skin and / or the courage of your convictions. I'd have given up promoting Icke and other conspiracy stuff on here ages ago if I got half the flack you get.

I've seen him twice (both times in 1994) but I have to say I went off him when the lizard thing happened. I find it harder to take him seriously now. Going by his autobiography and his recent vitriolic attacks on people he's worked or been associated with, he also seems to have inherited his father's bad temper.

Could someone point me in the direction of a single "astounding secret" that Icke has "uncovered"?

22 years of making a living from talking bollocks eh, impressive but not terribly unusual.

This stuff is a waste of cynicism, although luckily we have ample spare cynicism to throw around these days as human history lead us to a point where most of the options smell bad. Do the likes of Icke actually give anybody hope & a sense of more options being available? I find that rather unlikely, and when looking for a saviour to lead us from this era I might imagine the chosen one to be someone who can either melt our cynicism or use it in a constructive way, not someone who sloppily uses it to build a career whilst failing to channel it in a direction that spells freedom or wisdom of any variety.

Back
Top Bottom