Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Carling Cup final: Cardiff City vs Liverpool, Sunday, 26 February 2012

editor

hiraethified
cardiff-barnsley-facup-01.jpg

Bring. It. On!

Honestly, all I'm hoping for is a great match on the day, and may the best team win. Anyone got an idea what ticket prices are like? I bet the entire Mersey area is trying to get tickets at the moment though, been a generation since last they went.

The final that the whole world wanted. It's going to be a good 'un. Bellamy must be a happy fella tonight. And Kenny's going to go Burn's Night crazy. :)

Honestly, all I'm hoping for is a great match on the day, and may the best team win. Anyone got an idea what ticket prices are like? I bet the entire Mersey area is trying to get tickets at the moment though, been a generation since last they went.
Last season each side got 31,000 tickets

http://www.football-league.co.uk/carlingcup/news/20110127/ca rling-cup-final-ticket-details_2293330_2278000

Adult prices £38, £54, £70, £86.

http://www.football-league.co.uk/staticFiles/3c/68/0,,10794~ 157756,00.pdf

The trouble is, we'll win this, miss out on going up

and a cunting glasgow team will sack their manager,

and we'll lose Malky

:(

Can I just say this is the most beautiful title to a forum thread I have ever seen in my life

That is all. After 81 years of no appearances there ever, my beautiful beloved team is going to Wembley for the 4th time in 4 mad years, and when the coal comes from the Rhondda, I'll Be There

It'll be nice for us to be able to show Liverpool fans around the place

Unbelievably, I was sat watching the BBC website slowly reveal the result of the Cardiff match yesterday as I was supposed to be writing a presentation in Bogota. (Can I have been the only person in this city who gave a shit about the match result?) Tickled for my CCFC supporting friends, I hope you have a reason to celebrate on the 26th!

The scouse would only be able to steal this cup if it was shaped as an unlocked car.

Well, considering most of us aren't scousers and a lot of us have likely been there before at one event or the other...

Tbh I'm getting a bit bored of the place now. We're there all the time lately.

Can't they hold it in the Millennium Stadium again for a bit of a change? I haven't been there for a while.

Tbh I'm getting a bit bored of the place now. We're there all the time lately.

Can't they hold it in the Millennium Stadium again for a bit of a change? I haven't been there for a while.

I wouldn't mind, never been to Cardiff.

Back
Top Bottom