Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cardiff Meet Up

Plumdaff

joy in people
I said I'd try and organise this so here goes...

I've provisionally gone for Saturday March 7th, i'm moving house mid Feb and most of that month will involve frantic packing.

I'm not out in central Cardiff that often but maybe somewhere on Westgate St? Urban Tap House? Queen's Vaults? We could always keep Westside and go to The Lansdowne :D. I really like the Gwdihw but it's not quite so central and much smaller. Be great to meet some Cardiff urbs :)

nogojones ddraig pigtails wayward bob la ressistance Nanker Phelge B0B2oo9 teqniq shygirl 1927 phoenixlily editor rhod Supine ILovesThe'Diff

I've tagged anyone who's posted on the Cardiff chat thread in the last few months, I'm sure there's others I've missed so do tag anyone else that might want to join us.

I'll say I'll try to come but mainly because it irritates ddraig! :p

I will think about it and may well turn up one day! Will keep an eye on this thread for details. Thanks for the invite :)

I'd be up for it but i live in nottingham.

I'll be down the following weekend for the rugby and a shed load of beer :)

Sat 7th March? Would love to be there, but as things stand right now, we're commoitted to a day-long trip elsewhere in Wales that day ......but nothing's set in stone yet about it, and never say never etc.

I said I'd try and organise this so here goes...

I've provisionally gone for Saturday March 7th, i'm moving house mid Feb and most of that month will involve frantic packing.

I'm not out in central Cardiff that often but maybe somewhere on Westgate St? Urban Tap House? Queen's Vaults? We could always keep Westside and go to The Lansdowne :D. I really like the Gwdihw but it's not quite so central and much smaller. Be great to meet some Cardiff urbs :)

nogojones ddraig pigtails wayward bob la ressistance Nanker Phelge B0B2oo9 teqniq shygirl 1927 phoenixlily editor rhod Supine ILovesThe'Diff

I've tagged anyone who's posted on the Cardiff chat thread in the last few months, I'm sure there's others I've missed so do tag anyone else that might want to join us.

Sounds good. My mum is really poorly so I'm home most weekends, but will have to see how things are closer to the day.

People still up for this? I'm currently shaking off bronchitis but I've all week to feel better. Say Urban Tap House at 7pm?

seeeeeee! Plumdaff
this is what's it's like trying to organise a meet here :(
doubt anyone else will reply now
you tried tho, ta nice one :)

can come if happy only meeting 1 urb! :D

or move it to Sunday when i'll be in a pub from 2pm-11pm (mostly playing tunes

Well I'd love to meet the both of you for a pint but how much later would it be? I have a toddler, I'm rubbish at this "going out" business :D

Back
Top Bottom