Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Bunch of lads decide to fix a bike rack at 3am in Boston, Lincs

editor

hiraethified
See? Britain's not all that bad, really.

A group of revellers in a Lincolnshire town were caught by CCTV cameras as they fixed a bike rack on a night out.

The five men had been outside a takeaway in Boston when they noticed a damaged metal bike rack.

Footage shows the group spending almost 13 minutes straightening the metal hook at 03:00 BST.

Boston Borough Council said it was surprised by their actions and called it "public spirited".

The metal rack had been damaged when a car reversed into it. It had been left unrepaired for several weeks.

Most exciting thing to happen in Boston since they cheated their way into the Football League ten years ago

Boston is named after St Botolph, patron saint of travellers. Clearly his miraculous works live on.

Quite a few settled in Bristol and we have quite a large Polish church close to where I live who apparently were overjoyed when the pews began to fill back up in recent years. There's still a Polish ex-serviceman's club in Clifton.
I've known several people with very Polish surnames and very Bristolian accents over the years! And BlackArab may remember a certain Lee Zabek... ;)

I grew up knowing Czech and Hungarian families also in St Pauls in the 70s but I think they arrived in the 50's and 60's

That took some thinking and I must confess I went to Wiki! 29 appearances and 1 goal explains my amnesia :eek:
:D

That and the fact that everyone used to call him 'Lisa Beck'. At least they made an effort which is more than many did for Vitas...

They come to are country and take are jobs .Some Indigenous brits could of fixed that .We have massive unemployment and they go and fix it.
I hate labour and there open door policy .Im go going on the U.K.I.P democracy forum.

I've been to Boston. St Botolph's church, and the hospital are the only interesting buildings in the town. There's some nice tractors on the roads round there though. I vaguely recall a nice supermarket, and lots of farm shops where you can buy potatoes.

They come to are country and take are jobs .Some Indigenous brits could of fixed that .We have massive unemployment and they go and fix it.
I hate labour and there open door policy .Im go going on the U.K.I.P democracy forum.

They're not even Polish you tit :D also, bye then

off you fuck then :)

Back
Top Bottom