Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Bognor Regis vs Dulwich Hamlet, 28th February 2015

Obvs going. Had a great time there last season, despite the result.

bognor-dulwich-hamlet-03.jpg

The great seaside swindle: Bognor Regis 4 Dulwich Hamlet 2

I'll be going for the first time since the play off final defeat in 2012. At the risk of sounding like a grumpy old dinosaur I think it's one of the dullest seaside trips, and there are no decent pubs unless one or two have emerged during the last three years.

I'll be going for the first time since the play off final defeat in 2012. At the risk of sounding like a grumpy old dinosaur I think it's one of the dullest seaside trips, and there are no decent pubs unless one or two have emerged during the last three years.

Hatters wetherspoons and that's your lot!

If it's a nice day, I'd recommend breaking journey at Amberley and going to pub by river and station there - http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/24/24168/Bridge_Inn/Amberley. You can also do a nice walk along river there for those that like that kind of thing (editor).

I'm still looking for decent pubs but will concur that the cupboard so far is looking rather bare.

The details were there. Kindly be helpful and change it back. There's a good mod.

The threatening PM wasn't appreciated either. Thanks.
I beg to differ, it was not clear enough!! Consistency is important!!! you made it all about you.

- anyway back on topic ;-)

I dont really care what pub we go to as long as i can afford it..... which to me unfortunately atm is the priority haha which means i may be on my own in the spoons but i imagine there will be some interesting characters in a bognor spoons

Anyway, I'm afraid the mods have come to the end of their tether with Onket's antics all over the boards, and he's certainly not going to be allowed to mess up this forum, so he's on a week long ban.

Did you see my polite request in the thread that has now been moved to the Dustbin? editor

Back
Top Bottom