Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Best pub for Sunday roast in Sheffield?

The Fat Cat, Kelham Island, isn't as close as some to the station, but used to be pretty damn good - the website suggests it's still under the same management as it was last time I went. NOt sure if Sunday roasts are on the menu, but good food.

Cheers :) I think the Fat Cat might be a little far to walk, so might check out the Rutland Arms.

Do report back! Im off to Sheffield Friday for a conference so might wander off for food and drinking. I think I went to The Devonshire Cat http://www.devonshirecat.co.uk/ for a roast a few years back and that was nice but its not that close to the station and it might have changed since then. Good if you like ale/cider, lots to choose from. Looks rubbish from the outside though :D l

I've never been into the Rutland Arms, so I'm not taking any responsibility if it's shite :D

Do report back though, I'll probably have a few hours to kill in Sheffield later in the year.

No evidence of food in the Sheffield tap next to the station. Had dinner in the fat cat be Kelham island last night, good was plentiful, home cooked and tasty and very reasonably priced.

No idea of the rest but the riverside cafe bar looked alright also br Kelham island. I'd still go to the devonshire cat if I had time!

Back
Top Bottom