Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Balliffs 1 Nick Griffin 0

teqniq

DisMembered
One of the very few times I'm going to be happy with the activities of balliffs:

BNP leader Nick Griffin’s car has been seized by bailiffs trying to claw back his ­party’s £600,000 debts.
High Court enforcement officers turned up at the far-right party chief’s home in Welshpool, Powys, with a lorry and orders to take his Skoda on Friday morning.
Eddy Butler, one of ­Griffin’s former lieutenants, said the MEP claimed he had ­recently sold the car to a colleague who leased it back to him.
But after Griffin failed to provide proof the bailiffs took it away.
The BNP has racked up huge debts with small businesses and is engaged in legal battles with former employees and organisations.
A family-owned Belfast printing firm shut last week, blaming an unpaid BNP bill £50,000 for its closure.
Senior officials are ­personally liable for party debts because of the ­unusual way the BNP is organised.
The BNP refused to ­comment yesterday.

Oh joy :D

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politi...-bnp-boss-nick-griffin-s-car-115875-23394542/

Ah - proper a feel good story for a damp dull sunday.

But how come they're in debt?

I thought getting a euro mp meant they were quids in.

Ah - proper a feel good story for a damp dull sunday.

But how come they're in debt?

I thought getting a euro mp meant they were quids in.
they're in debt because they've spent more than they had coming in and because griffin embarked on a number of very stupid legal actions

oh - and they have not one but two meps

biglaugh.gif

HOPE not hate has this to say about it...

And so it begins....

High Court enforcement officers are currently at the Griffin farm in Welshpool, no doubt trying to recuperate some of the large amounts of cash Nick Griffin's party owes its creditors and former employees.

We have been expecting this ever since a court ruling a fortnight ago that confirmed BNP officials were actually personally liable for the BNP's debts.

The BNP currently owes in the region of £600,000 to a number of small businesses around the country and senior BNP figures have been dreading the knock at the door as their creditors now have the green light to claim their money from the very people who ran up the debts.

Mrs Griffin is currently trying to deal with the enforcement officers as her husband is apparently not at home.

There could well be a few more BNP doors being knocked on in the coming weeks..

http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/blog/article/1343/and-so-it-begins

:cool:

Here's a report about the court case that concluded that the BNP is an unincorporated association with no corporate identity and therefore senior officers are responsible for contracts, what a shame - lol. :D

A JUDGE has ruled a North- East BNP activist is personally liable for unpaid debts following a county court hearing which could have far reaching consequences for the cash-strapped party.

District Judge David Robertson ruled that Adam Walker, of Spennymoor, County Durham, must pay £21,000 out of his own pocket to the party’s former graphic designer, Mark Adrian Collett.

A case brought by Mr Collett against the BNP itself, thought to be £700,000 in debt, was dismissed, but the judgement against Mr Walker could still spell disaster for the party.

It paves the way for other creditors to take action against activists, who could be declared bankrupt and therefore barred or even stopped from holding political office at any level.

Continues...

Just watch for Searchlight claiming that one of their Plants was responsible for this 'unincorporated asociation' - and how they have spent 25 years sniggering and waiting patiently for the right time to bring them crashing down.

It's hard not to indulge in a little schadenfreude here isn't it?

A friend said to me 'what about the small businesses they have fucked over?'.

I said 'What about them? Lie down with dogs etc'.

IME fash groups keep printing and other services as 'in-house' as possible, for obvious reasons. So if they owe you large sums of money you have only yourself and your prejudices to blame.

Here's a report about the court case that concluded that the BNP is an unincorporated association with no corporate identity and therefore senior officers are responsible for contracts, what a shame - lol. :D

This ruling whereby a political organsiation can be judged as
an unincorporated association with no corporate identity and therefore senior officers are responsible for contracts,
could have an affect on the anarchist scene.

The ruling doesn't alter the fact that any organisation, or indeed business, that isn't incorporated has no separate legal identity and therefore individuals are held responsible for their own actions even if carried out 'in the name of' that organisation or business, same as it has always been.

I don't know for sure, but I would assume most political parties are incorporated, this just looks like a cock-up by the BNP.

my understanding is griffin owns very little himself.

That wouldn't surprise me, I bet the house is in his wife's name.

Perhaps they could go for an attachment of earnings order on his MEP salary, or just bankrupt the cunt and get him thrown out as an MEP.

That wouldn't surprise me, I bet the house is in his wife's name.

Perhaps they could go for an attachment of earnings order on his MEP salary, or just bankrupt the cunt and get him thrown out as an MEP.
i don't suppose it's possible to get an attachment of earnings order on a foreign employer.

Back
Top Bottom