Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Anyone know any Urban Legends about Cardiff?

lewislewis

Lumumba Cymru
I've heard of the 'secret military tunnel from underneath St. David's centre to the army base at Brecon'. It'd have to be a pretty big tunnel lol ; )

The architect of the museum committed suicide in the building and left a note saying he wanted his ashes placed in the building too. In the 60s after some renovation work they oved them out, and built a toilet block.
He is said to haunt the corridors to this day.
A guy I know went there because he heard about the story to check if it was true as he was doing a bit on it for the radio, and he asked people on the desk who pointed him to some grizzled old man who claimed to have seen the ghost, who confirmed the legend before enigmatically dissappearing.
Shpooky, eh?
:eek:

^^ That stuff's fascinating... I wonder how they got in to look round all those sites? D'you reckon they got permission & keys etc, or just jemmied their way in? The one at Coryton sounds like you can walk right into...

Col_Buendia said:
^^ That stuff's fascinating... I wonder how they got in to look round all those sites? D'you reckon they got permission & keys etc, or just jemmied their way in? The one at Coryton sounds like you can walk right into...
init :D

u ain't seen me right! taps nose...

oh the temptation :p

Col_Buendia said:

If you go to the main page they can direct you to all sorts of interesting cold war places. There are also many Royal Observer Corps outposts dotted around South Wales.

I think they've now sold the one at coryton to private owners or developers.

My mate reckons he broke into the one at Llandaff when he was younger.

joffle said:
Surely anyone who took that many pills would die? I don't buy it totally!

I think you've identified the fatal flaw in that story! :D Btw, I'd be wary of posting up unconfirmed stories about identifiable figures from "the real world" ;)

ahh i will keep my mouth shut from now on! Not too worried about ninjah somehow being a computer genius and tracking me down though!

joffle said:
ahh i will keep my mouth shut from now on! Not too worried about ninjah somehow being a computer genius and tracking me down though!

yeah but u wouldn't like it someone put up an ubstustantiated story about you along with your pic would you?
i'd edit if i was you, to stop the site getting in trouble as well as you

you didn't have to listen to me mind :D
but nice one :) u coming to the meet on sat?

we'll be the rowdy lot with moustaches! :D

i'll prob bring a 'sign' but u can have me moby no incase u can't find us

ooh, sorry for saying 'go on then' . I just thought it was some sort of public knowlege story he told a journo or something that only I didn't know. :rolleyes: soz

b23

th
this is kind of grave diggin i guess but owell, no they didn't use keys to get into those places me and my friends used to go into the one alot when we were about 12 and found the place creepy as hell as we had no clue what it was, when we first went in there we were all just like wow this iss sooooo awesome haha

Back
Top Bottom