Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

4th July Outdoor Party Unsound Reunion and Tendril's Birthday

Dj TAB

Mr Whippy

click the artwork to go to a sheet of 4 you can print off easily to invite your mates!

Yep, the one and only Mr HouseBreakin' himself has managed to survive another year, and since the weatherman seems optimistic about a lovely summer on the way we thought an outdoor party would be a good plan! :cool:

It's also Chocolat Button's Birthday, and our mate Seans too...

Please do not speculate about location on the boards, it is North/West London, and the full location will be released at around 10pm on the night.

We're listing this as free, although doing this will cost a bit and we would like to ask for sensible donations to the cause. In return you get a great night's entertainment under the twinkling sky!

Attendees should wrap up warm, and be prepared suitably for a night outdoors.

cleared with mods

I concur!

I'll be there, as will lots of my lovely, recently introduced and newly converted to aces party, friends :cool:

Looking forward to it muchly...think I might have to book the friday and monday off that weekend :D

Hold all your horses. There is something in the pipeline that will make this an extra special party (taps nose)

details as soon as we have them ;)

Well it seems that since it's now public on facebook, I may as well let the cat from the bag on here too....

We will be joined, assisted and collaborating with the one and only Unsound System for the night! :cool:

There will be a reunion picnic in London Fields on Saturday afternoon so Unsound attendees can hook up back in the UK. The facebook event page with all the detail is here..!

...afterwards will be the party!

Can Urban please keep fingers crossed for good weather, this will be somethin' kinda special methinks...

I've seen/heard so many good things about the last one, I may just have to attend :D

Has anyone mentioned anything about the last Housebreakin' shindig? :oops:

If the Unsound types are going to be there, will Miss Pink be playing?

North London drinks are potentially going to be the Thurs or sunday after this - you might want to book Friday and monday off work!

North London drinks are potentially going to be the Thurs or sunday after this - you might want to book Friday and monday off work!

Way ahead of ya :D

And seeing as this is an outdoor event, we can all get naked and do a dance for the stars!

House, Breaks, Dubstep, Techno, DnB and maybe some ska or something when the sun comes up....

Build it and they will come....:)

I fancy checking this out - I only moved to North London in the new year so still finding my feet a bit in terms of parties etc, used to go to quite a few up North. What's the vibe like at these parties cause I'll be off on my own

Back
Top Bottom