Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

27th July Critical Mass

I'm always doing a ruddy Offine so can't make it along, but if someone would like to shoot some pics I could use for the section on urban75, I'd be very grateful.

Not been on one of these for ages.......
I went to one last month for the first time in about a year....I was surprised at how big it was. Loads of people turned up....I guess it's "summer" though.

Come along! This one promises to be extra fun...

I'm always doing a ruddy Offine so can't make it along, but if someone would like to shoot some pics I could use for the section on urban75, I'd be very grateful.
I can probably take some pics - I'll have a camera with me so I'll see what I can do. :)

I'm not quite sure how they could stop 500-1000 cyclists getting over the river....without blocking off the road to all traffic and pedestrians, causing even more road chaos!

For the record, I went to the monthly motorbike protest on Wednesday at Traf Sq. We were told we faced arrest if we protested, basically.

Maybe they will close the road. Maybe some will get across. Wouldn't be surprised if things turn nasty though. London is absolutely heaving with coppers atm.

Has anyone got a tool to tighten the nut on a crank you can bring along tonight? My crank came off this morning.

FIT squad out...

The explosion of free gonzo pron on the interwebs must have been a big blow to sweaty-palmed smutmongers like this fellow, forcing them to take really tawdry jobs to make ends meet, like pimping out their cameras to the filth.

Back
Top Bottom